Studio Selfie is a mobile photographic studio run by Professional Photographers with many years experience in commercial photography. Our Photographers are members of the Royal Photographic Society and carry Licensed Press Cards confirming identity as a Professional Photographer.
Studio Selfie is available throughout Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire and Oxfordshire. Please call about availability in other locations.
Terms and Conditions
- All equipment is fully insured however, any damage to equipment caused by the host or guests will be charged to the organiser.
- Payment to be made in advance, at least 7 days before the event.
- In the event of cancellation within 7-3 days of the event, 50% of the payment will be refunded.
- No refunds will be made if cancellation is within 48 hours of the event.
- Payment can be made by Bank Transfer, Cash, Credit Card (via Paypal) or cheque. Cheques must clear at least 5 days before the event.
- The organiser is to provide 240v 13amp power (normal domestic type) within 10m of the location of the Studio equipment. If you want an outdoor or remote session, talk to us about generator hire.
- All charges include VAT at the current rate of 20%. If you require a VAT invoice please advise when booking.
Studio Selfie is a trading name of Impetrabilis Limited. For information regarding the parent company please email:email@example.com. Impetrabilis Limited is registered in England & Wales. Registration Number: 5714451. VAT registration number: 880 4671 07.
Insurance & Liability
Studio Selfie (Impetrabilis Ltd.) photographers are DBS (CRB) checked and carry Professional Indemnity insurance for £2m and Public Liability Insurance for £5m. Copies of certificates are available upon request.
In this modern world, taking photographs of minors can raise concerns from parents. It is perfectly legal to take photographs of minors in a 'crowd' or at an event with mass participation without parental consent. However, Studio Selfie recommend that if minors will be present at your event that you make all parents aware that photographs will be taken and if they wish for their children not to be involved they make you aware.
Put a little common sense into the equation and it's clear that if a minor is invited to a party there will be an expectation that other parents, guests, or even the minors themselves will be taking photo's!
Studio Selfie confirm that none of the photographs taken at your event will be shared, sold, published or distributed to anyone or any organization except the event Host. All images will be permanently and securely deleted from out servers 30 days after your event.
As Studio Selfie expands we will be franchising the brand and business model. If you are interested in taking on a franchise for a specific area please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org